Competition: Pescara - Virtus Entella live streaming soccer


http://live.welcome.bet/1710138


http://live.welcome.bet/1710138


Juve Stabia - Ascoli match overview, prediction&tips

  • Juve Stabia has a chance of relegated (38%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (15%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Ascoli has a chance of relegated (22%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (25%), has a small chance of promoted (6%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Juve Stabia is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Ascoli is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recently Ascoli have a series of home games.
  • Juve Stabia will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Juve Stabia won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Juve Stabia won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.

    Chievo - Pisa match overview, prediction&tips

  • Chievo has a very small chance of relegated (3%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (48%), has a chance of promoted (34%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Pisa has a chance of relegated (23%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (24%), has a small chance of promoted (6%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Recent matches Chievo is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Pisa is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recently Pisa have a series of home games.
  • Chievo will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Empoli - Cittadella match overview, prediction&tips

  • Empoli has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (39%), has a good chance of promoted (60%), has a chance of win league (32%).
  • Cittadella has a small chance of relegated (14%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (33%), has a small chance of promoted (12%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Empoli is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Cittadella is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recently Cittadella have a series of home games.
  • In this match Empoli is a favorite.
  • Our prediction for today's Empoli to win the game is with odds 1.73.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Empoli won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Empoli won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 1-5.



    Other matches:
    http://movsam.ning.com/photo/albums/ashton-vs-pontefract-live-stream
    http://msnho.com/suppliers/watch-and-bet-online-stream-united-manchester-warrington-english-fa-cup-september-21-2019
    http://matveevailon1992.blogspot.com/2019/09/forres-v-banks-o-dee-livestream.html
    http://sportstreams20998.eklablog.com/live-streaming-pescara-v-virtus-entella-tv-watch-21-09-2019-a170791890
    http://sarafreeman350756.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/09/21/worcester-warriors-v-leicester-tigers-livestream-september-21-2019/